ELIZABETHTOWN, KY — adventfs.com, a leading provider of technology solutions for local government, has announced the Fall 2018 release of Advent eLearning, the company’s platform for delivery of evidence-based online education programs for the criminal justice system.
The Advent eLearning platform currently hosts over 15 online course programs used by prosecutors, community supervisors, and court administrators for misdemeanor diversions/deferrals, probation programs and sanction applications. The platform gives agency users a powerful central portal to assign online courses and track the progress of students throughout the process.
The new release of the platform includes a number of new features, including:
- New Global Search functionality lets you search accounts and assignments more quickly, with fewer steps involved.
- Configurable data entry screens allow you to create new assignments with only the fields you use when entering data.
- Enhanced due date synchronization lets you synchronize course due dates relative to court dates during data entry, based on the parameter your organization uses.
- Automatic note authoring now automatically adds both the timestamp and user who enters notes onto assignment notes as they’re made.
- New reports and mass updates allow for better, more efficient workflow in working with insurance and other monitoring units.
“The Fall release of eLearning incorporates direct user feedback for making their jobs easier and more efficient,” said Josh Hartlage, President of adventfs.com. “We truly value our client partnerships to ensure we’re building the best platform that we possibly can for criminal justice professionals.”
The Fall 2018 release of the platform will be made available to all users in November 2018. Current Advent eLearning customers should contact their Client Services representative to schedule new feature training for their platform users.
adventfs.com offers solutions for the management of processes and transactions in local government. By equipping staff and constituents with web-based tools to complete important tasks, adventfs.com helps add efficiency and value for government and tax-payers alike. Today, adventfs.com serves over 300 agencies in 25 states as a leading provider of technology-based solutions that make government offices more efficient. adventfs was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Elizabethtown, KY.
For further information, contact: